Monday 7 January 2008

At least I'm clearly a Democrat

Its a me too as well, it would appear these US Pres Front-runners just don't cut it with us UK liberals. Looks like I too fall into the Obama for pres camp.

73% Dennis Kucinich
72% Mike Gravel
68% Barack Obama
67% Chris Dodd
67% Joe Biden
65% John Edwards
64% Hillary Clinton
60% Bill Richardson
34% Rudy Giuliani
26% John McCain
25% Ron Paul
25% Mitt Romney
17% Mike Huckabee
15% Tom Tancredo
13% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I wouldn't be so pleased. The Democrats are just as into the big intrusive state and are against such liberal things as free trade.
They're more akin to Labour than anything liberal.

(not that I'm saying the Republicans are any better - they only pay lip service to freedom too)

Pete Roberts said...

I can of course draw more solace from the fact that I disagree with 35% of mainstream Democrat views. A figure that I rather suspect would come across near the same if I compared my views to the "policy" as opposed to presentation of the Labour party.

What I would like to know is what do I have in common with Huckerbee?